Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Folding Crutches Review I Think I Broke My Big Toe

I think i broke my big toe - folding crutches review

I fell on a desktop computer in my room, and that the form of an L, but the part I long for me to fold and weighed about 25 to 30 pounds and feels good on my big toe, so he clung to respect the ensure time) lol and it's not that I can not go out and try some of these crutches that have stuck my fingers and I can not recover, he will say and move, but should not wat I do ?

2 comments:

book Girl said...

Please check with your doctor or A & E. They will assess your injuries and advise on the best treatment. Until then, do not strain on the finger. Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

Crazy Horse said...

Cut one or two pieces of cardboard in a box and do it for U. Wrap up and down to your feet with the bottom of the U at the top of the toe. Then the band will be together.

I think Walgreens (bearing type) sells rails. I broke the tip of the finger 8 months ago, and I a had to be used. I bought one already with the band on, but it would be too thick to the foot. There was another who had to buy the medical tape. Get a.

Good luck to lose the nail. I need 5-6 months to help to regrow.

Post a Comment