Saturday, December 12, 2009

High Blood Pressure Condition_symptoms How High Can Blood Pressure Get Before A Heart Attack?

How high can blood pressure get before a heart attack? - high blood pressure condition_symptoms

I spoke with my mother today. She is in her late 60s and had high blood pressure for years. She continues to work regularly, but stay at home this week to see if your blood pressure is 236/145 after nailing moderate. (I'm not 100% sure that the second question - maybe a bit far, but I'm quite positive about the 236.)

He was given a new drug, and some anxiety drugs. She has always had high blood pressure, but the 236 does not fear either.

So, how is that almost everyone with a heart attack (or some other malfunction of the main part), when blood pressure rises so high? I remember Mom My mother had high blood pressure and died of a heart attack at age 70 twenty years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment