Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pilar Cyst More Condition_treatment Genital Herpes, Or Pilar Blisters?

Genital herpes, or pilar blisters? - pilar cyst more condition_treatment

Hello, for about a month I had blisters on the lips of my vagina. In reality, very itchy, sometimes they do well. They look like small blisters filled with pus on them, but when I try to pop, they do not fire. My friend has just a slap on the cock 2 days after shaving. I said it was just and ingrown hairs, but I am worried that I herpes. The blisters on the labia (lips) does not hurt, no pain, not yet emerged, or crispy. "Tomarrow I will to the gynecologist, but I am still very worried, anyone know what could be?

PS - I did some research and it seems they are just cysts Pilar, but I need opinions of people. Everything will help, thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment