Thursday, January 7, 2010

Characteristics Of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder More Condition_symptoms How Dangerous Is A Distempered Psychopath When You Are Divorcing Him?

How dangerous is a Distempered Psychopath when you are divorcing him? - characteristics of obsessive compulsive disorder more condition_symptoms

I think my husband of 16 months, the NDP, I am divorced, and all the characteristics of a psychopath psychopath unbalanced and charismatic. He is a compulsive disorder. It has many features the art of acting. He is emotionally and verbally abusive to. He has already become a genuine campaign to discredit its own laws by spreading false rumors about me. It made me look like lunatics. I began to be socially isolated for months, he took a fight to keep him on the social functions with my friends. If the social function with friends, he would be without me. He is charming, beautiful and successful. Embarressingly He flirts with the woman before me, yet with a touch of sexual provocation. My family is very betrayed by him. My mother has secret talks with him (she is narcissistic and insulted me. ") His mother was a kleptomaniac. His behavior was strange. How could it be dangerous, now that he knows that I'm going.

3 comments:

alwaysbo... said...

Remember, Scott Peterson and Laci Peterson.

Read more about it.

barbaral... said...

They have painted a rather dangerous expensive. It looks like the kind of people who believe they would be comfortable, but unfortunately people like him too often.

Abandoned and an injunction. His family catch up soon, including his mother. It is wild. Go. Get a lawyer and move, as cured. His campaign to discredit and isolation that you are all that is familiar, two important characteristics of a potential aggressor. A creature of the manipulation should be discontinued as soon as you only for your own mood and physical well-being.

I have a brother who is a charming psychopath with many of these functions well, and I know how he can be convinced. But when people catch on, and inevitably, these movements move the easy prey.

Unpack it and go. We thank the Lord that no children. I'm glad that you do not plan to stay there while he does best, and then relapses to the same Fowler.

I pray everything works for you.

Kacky said...

Oh, how can mingle with these people! Misuse to entertain his family. Just make sure that their take time, sit down and brag about how come you're wrong - maybe forget about later. Moreover, Mars stsation to your local police and get your name in the log. Put eyes on you, but better safe than sorry. Tell them that your name in case they will follow.

Post a Comment