Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Outlook Email Recovery Microsoft Outlook Suddenly Deleted All Of My Business Contacts! Nothing Is Left. How Can I Recover Them?

Microsoft Outlook suddenly deleted all of my business contacts! Nothing is left. How can I recover them? - outlook email recovery

I was downloading software for my iPhone running with Outlook. I looked at my e-mail and tries to send an email to someone, but could not find my Outlook contacts and contacts for this question. I do not believe that the contact loss, downloading, but I deleted the software, without using contacts. Help please!

3 comments:

Sweety Hands said...

Eagle can be lost

Open your views then go to Options
selected, the configuration back to the mailing list
Click Data Files
Here are files and contacts to check their fault

Good luck

Sergey Vasilenkov said...

You can try to deleted contacts with the included Easy Mail Recovery Restore:

http://www.munsoft.com/EasyMailRecovery/

The program uses original algorithms that assist in the recovery of a maximum number of messages, even if the customer can not open the database message.

aviation... said...

Tip re: System. Go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, System Restore. Select a date failed to restore your computer A. Should this, and he has done something worse, you can undo the System Restore.

Post a Comment