Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Goblin Toys If I Keep Having Dream Of Spiders, (that I Am Terribly Scared Of) What Could That Be Interpreted As?..(more)?

If I keep having dream of spiders, (that I am terribly scared of) what could that be interpreted as?..(more)? - goblin toys

I also have dreams that you have a room hidden behind the wall of my room. The room is like my real space and reflects only sometimes goes on in another room the rain.
I had this dream since I was small.
But when I was little, instead of the rain was a troll troll, what to play with my toys.

5 comments:

Apeman said...

This means that you are overcome your fears and go forward must be the rain sometimes just means you're not sure who the better.
As we continue to do what you really want to do is dream

Anonymous said...

Dreams come from God, or what it means to be prepared for something like that can treat you or the devil, is the manipulation of their thoughts while you sleep. Ask them to pray to God, why have these dreams and what they represent.

Chippy10... said...

Troll Troll thingy lol, that's nice. I dream of a spider is very rare. I'm pretty scared of them. Only an irrational fear of reality.

uncoolmo... said...

Address tell your subconscious during sleep and something, I fear, but fear not be excluded me.Stop play pranks on me.

mortgage... said...

Dreams are usually no more than spirit redistribution of images that ran through my head and mixed with other thoughts as they are stored in the folder of your subconscious. Besides the fact that I know of no hidden meaning in dreams.

Post a Comment